Your safety, security, and privacy are top priorities for us during your stay.
As such we offer the following features:
• Waypoint House is a fully licensed and insured Bed and Breakfast Establishment.
• We are members of StayVA, the Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia, and adhere to their inspection criteria.
• Outdoor security cameras monitor our parking area and main entrance. When traveling anywhere, we do not recommend leaving valuables in your car, or leaving your vehicle unlocked at any time, but rest assured our parking area is monitored.
• The front entrance has a security code lock. Only guests receive the front door security code to enter the building and codes are changed weekly.
• Our home has integrated, hardwired, fire and carbon monoxide detectors in each guest room. The system also has a battery backup.
• The main stairwell and hallway are equipped with emergency exit lighting in the case of a power failure during an emergency.
• All rooms contain fire extinguishers and flashlights in the case of an emergency.
• Emergency evacuation diagrams are provided on the backs of all guest room doors.
• The Virginia Department of Health inspects our rooms and kitchen yearly. Our kitchen is also inspected and certified by the Virginia Department of Agriculture.
How To Find Us:
Waypoint House B+B
Rachael & Jonathan Worsley
211 S. Church St.
Berryville VA 22611
Book Your Stay!